All you need to know about me.
A much more comprehensive version is available as a PDF file.
- High school diploma (2007—2012), at I.I.S.S "Gianfrancesco Cigna" (Mondovì), with a final grade of 100.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics (2012—2015), at University of Turin, with a final grade of 110 cum laude.
- Master's degree in Stochastics and Data Science (2015—today), at University of Turin, with a current weighted average of 29.156.
- Bayes, Big Data, and The Internet (29/08/2016—02/09/2016), at Applied Bayesian Statistics School (Como), a summer school to present state-of-the-art Bayesian application lectured by Dr. Steve Scott, Director of Statistics Research Google, USA.
- Android Basics Nanodegree (12/01/2017—27/07/2017) by Google, an online course, co-created by Google, to teach the basics of Java programming for Android. I received a certificate after completing it.
- Italian, native speaker.
- English, B1 (Preliminary English Test certification).
- Good knowledge of Python and Lua, basic knowledge of Visual Basic, C++ and Java.
- Intermediate knowledge of MySQL, sqlite and SQL commands.
- Intermediate knowledge of R and Excel, basic knowledge of SAS (certification of SAS Programming 1: Essentials).
- Good knowledge of LaTeX, Markdown and lilypond.
- I developed little games in LÖVE (Lua based) and pygame (Python based).
- Good understanding of Windows, GNU/Linux with its terminal console and Android.
- Intermediate knowledge of Atom Editor (for most of my programming needs), Android Studio (for Android application development) and TeXstudio (for LaTeX).
- I'm really fond of videogames, mainly indie ones. I think it is a really intriguing form of art, spacing from music and drawing to mathematics, and I'm looking into developing (or taking part in developing) a game. Among my favorites are Monkey Island and Portal 2.
- I am really intrigued by artificial intelligence. Machine making decisions and its underlying process is something I am really interested in. My main interest is in AI applied to games and in stochastic AI algorithms (like MCTS).
- I really love music, mainly electronic and chiptune music. I play the piano at an intermediate level. I can also play unusual instruments like the Theremin and the Stylophone.
- I have a basic understanding of bitcoins. I keep myself update on news on technology.